Tuesday 6 September 2011

Hello!!

HI Everyone,
As my profile states, I can be opinionated, I dont always bite thankfully, and over time you will get to see different sides of me. The opinionated bitch, mother and my fun loving side. You will meet a dear friend of mine via her blogs, Rita Reno, who is a wonderful writer, you will find her blogs  at Coffee n Chat

I plan to cover a range of topics as i have many interests, admittedly i can be what to you would appear narrow minded on some subjects, this is not because Im uneducated, its simply because it may be a current topic, as politics. Unlike many of you I dont have TV I occasionally listen to the radio and rarely buy a newspaper. I get my information from what I read on the web. So I call it as i see it at the time, you may not like what I have to say, but I didnt get to be a bitch for being nice and sugar coating my thoughts.

If your looking for fun and giggles i suggest you view my other blog, Spot of Fun with a dash of Serious. This Blog will be my thoughts on topics Take what you like from it and leave the rest is my best advice. I wont just cover Aussie topics I will cover international topics as well.

Well there you have it. Thats me Hopefully my blogs will interest you. I will leave you now with this thought...

Be yourself  everyone else is already taken. ...  Oscar Wilde.

No comments:

Post a Comment